If you choose to use AveriGo, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the AveriGo site or mobile apps, whether as part of the registration process or in connection with your use of the AveriGo site or mobile apps.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, IP address, and physical contact information;
- Scrapbooks, comments, reviews, images, other uploaded content, questions and answers, discussion area posts and other messages, including correspondence between AveriGo and you; and
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the AveriGo site, mobile apps or services.
We may use your information as follows:
- to provide AveriGo services;
- to verify your identity when you sign in;
- to encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies;
- to customize users’ experience, analyze site or mobile app usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of AveriGo;
- to communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- to provide customer service; and
- to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. As part of your registration on AveriGo, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from AveriGo, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to third parties to respond to claims that photos or other content that you upload violates other’s rights;
- to an acquirer of all or substantially all of the equity, assets or business of AveriGo;
- to service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of AveriGo services under obligations of confidentiality;
- to law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- as otherwise required by law.
If you provide your information to us or to a vendor on the Website (including, without limitation, through a “Contact Us” submission or a response to a product listing), we and that vendor may use that information to contact you.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
We do not store your debit or credit card number – it is only stored by our payment gateway provider (Apriva). We only store non-sensitive card information such as the card type, the last four digits of the card number, and the expiration date, to enable card-on-file processing of payments for your purchases through the AveriGo site and mobile apps.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident and your business relationship with us is primarily for personal, family or household purposes, you may request certain data regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line. You may make such a request up to once per calendar year. If applicable, we will provide to you via email a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately-preceding calendar year, along with the third parties’ names and addresses. Please note that not all personal information sharing is covered by Section 1798.83’s requirements.